Re: [IP] weight gain at infusion site?

I hear many diabetics say they gain weight after they start pumping because
they have better BS control.  Some people are told that they can now eat
anything.  Although that is somewhat true, they don't tell you you have to
pay for those additional carbs.  So if you want better control you take
more insulin, thus the weight gain.

It's unfortunate that we also develop other illnesses in he course of the
trial and error journey of learning to manage our diabetes.  My weight loss
is not intentional, but welcome.  I have realized through the years that
the priority for all of us is better BS control, the weight is secondary.

Bob - congratulations on your longevity with diabetes.  I think doctors
tell us we are "doing good" to be encouraging.  My last A1C was 6.8.  When
I old my doctor that I was not happy with it, he said that "if it was any
better I would not be diabetic".  Ah!