Re: [IP] weight gain at infusion site?

 Hi Liliana I,m Bob and I have been pumping since about ten years or so and I
put it my stomach and I havn,t gained any weight and don,t think you have a beer
belly.
  Do you think the pump is doing a good job at keeping your sugar down some time
I wonder but when I say something to my doctor she tells me I,m doing good and
most of the time my sugar is good maybe I just want to much
  I live in Chicago and I,m 68 years old and besides this diabettes I have MS
which doesn,t help the diabettes I just so what's have to.
 Have a good night and would love to hear back from you.
 Your friend
Bob

Sent from my iPad