Re: [IP] New problems

 As a former cardiac nurse having taken care of heart patients, you will be
disconnected from your pump & instead on an insulin drip the first 2 days. You
will also be sedated for a day or 2.

Sent from Cindi's iPhone

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > The good news is I have a good cardiologist. The bad news is that I now have
a cardiologist. The echocardiogram came back with a diagnosis of a calcified
aortic valve. I have a repeat echocardiogram in 6 months....Unless I have
symptoms.

 > This is so different than D. Once I have symptoms, a cascade of events result
in open heart surgery. Until then, I coast. Of course at 69, the earlier I find
symptoms, the better health I'll be in for the surgery.

 > As an Innkeeper, I need to find myself short of breath near the end of the
fall color season, or just after Valentines Day.

 > Once the cascade begins, I need to insist on an anesthesiologist who
understands insulin pumps and insist that he be on my team.