Re: [IP] New problems

The good news is I have a good cardiologist.  The bad news is that I now
have a cardiologist.  The echocardiogram came back with a diagnosis of a
calcified aortic valve.  I have a repeat echocardiogram in 6
months....Unless I have symptoms.

This is so different than D.  Once I have symptoms, a cascade of events
result in open heart surgery.  Until then, I coast.  Of course at 69, the
earlier I find symptoms, the better health I'll be in for the surgery.

As an Innkeeper, I need to find myself short of breath near the end of the
fall color season, or just after Valentines Day.

Once the cascade begins, I need to insist on an anesthesiologist who
understands insulin pumps and insist that he be on my team.

Jeff Gamble
Big Bay Lighthouse B & B
P O Box 3
Big Bay MI 49808