[IPn] wrap it up

Today we can do it. Virginia's challenge has $200 remaining and I
know we can wrap it up today if a handful of generous minded people
will contribute a few dollars to match this challenge.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

There are more than 9,000 forum members that I ask to make a
contribution today if you can afford a few bucks and have not already
done so. What keeps the wheels turning at Insulin Pumpers is a small
but steady flow of your donations. It doesn't happen by magic, it
needs your help.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to become
a SUSTAINING donor, visit:

   http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

	=> You can use any major credit card or PayPal. <=

   Insulin Pumpers
   558 Valley Way
   Milpitas, CA 95035

Thanks, and my best regards,