Re: [IP] weight gain at infusion site?

Hi,
 I wonder if the weight gain may be due to better control. The poorer the
control the more glucose goes out thru urine no being metabolized and therefore
not contributing to weight gain. I mostly use my love handles which tend to hold
more fat.

Sent from my iPod

wrote:

 > I use my stomach pretty much exclusively! I've even thought, maybe the
breasts! A good place to gain fat - but I couldn't do it! I figured it would be
too uncomfortable.