Re: [IP] weight gain at infusion site?

 Yes I've noticed the same thing. Over the lst 3 years or so I have put on about
10lbs, like you
 it seems to be all on my stomach. I alternate my infusion sites between my
stomach & hips,
 not so much weight gain in the hips. I use angled sets on the stomach & 90 on
the hips so
maybe that makes a difference.