[IP] Medtronic contact for escalations

??I had an issue that I didn't think was handled properly by customer service
or a supervisor.  I emailed someone high up at Medtronic complaining, and my
email was forwarded to a guy named Ted who quickly resolved the issue and did
the right thing.

He said him and his team handle customer service issues referred from the
executives and their legal team.  If you ever aren't getting the response you
expect from Medtronic, you can reach out to him directly at 800.646.4633
x85132.

Hope this is helpful.