Re: [IP] Medicare and insulin...am I crazy???

 I have a Medicare Advantage plan with everything rolled into one. I still have
a copay of 20% for all drugs including insulin. I just paid $100 for 6 vials
from my mail order pharmacy set up thru my insurance plan...Express Scripts with
BCBS of Michigan. It depends on your plan. Have you spoken with your insurance
company?

 On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:23 PM, Oliver Kleven