Re: [IP] Medicare and insulin...am I crazy???

Have your Endo write the Script "Use In Insulin Pump" - if you need 4 vials
every month then "Max 135 Units Daily" or if that is a 90 day then "Max 45
Units Daily" - tell the pharmacists to call his help desk if he can't get
it into Medicare properly.

--
George
don't get sick and if you do, die quickly