[IP] Medicare and insulin...am I crazy???

My mail order pharmacy has advised me they will not refill my prescription for
Novolog for my pump (they had erroneously done so earlier this year,
apologized, and will refund what I paid for that).B  I was further advised to
transfer the refills to my local pharmacy, so the insulin could be billed
through Part B of Medicare, not Part D, with zero copay.B  Since then, my life
has been hell.B  The local, Walgreen's, is giving me a ration of s--- about
this and wants several hundred dollars for 4 vials.B  I have spoken to several
people, called my doctor and STILL there is no clarity here
What am I not understanding ?? Is or is not insulin for use in pumps covered
through part B of Medicare?? I am so riled up I can't see straight.B  Please,
someone, help me. Tell me what to do.
Many thanks,
Barbara