[IP] study on exercise's differing effects

 I found this interesting. When I was diagnosed in 2001, I was walking my dog 4
miles a day on weekdays and 4-6 miles a day on the weekends. I maintained that
level of exercise until that dog passed away in the summer of 2003. I,
personally, think that level of exercise pushed the onset of my Type 2 to 2001
instead of earlier.

http://www.dailyrx.com/exercise-was-tied-lower-type-2-diabetes-risk-association-was-weakest-those-high-genetic-risk

Padma Bending
dx'ed 2/2001, Type 2