Re: [IP] Lisinopril

low dose ace-inhibitors like lisinopril are standrd of care for type I
diabetics, to prevent kidney disease.  I have been on captopril for 25 years.
Obviously YMMV, and there are alternatives, but all Type I's should at least
be considered for this type of therapy.

One side effect is a nagging cough.  If it becomes too bothersome you can
switch to an angiotensin II receptor antagonist such as Cozzar.  Does the same
thing.

Buster in MD