Re: [IP] Just Got Thrown Out of a Doctor's Office

<Doctors don't like to see patients that know more than they do.>

 Many don't, but my CDE tells me she learns from her patients. And over the
years I have diagnosed my own Graves disease, and recently Dupuytrens, and the
doctor's readily accepted that I had found the problem. They didnt grill me or
question me, they just said yes you are correct.
This is not professional behavior.
 More and more I am finding the doctors are being allowed five minutes for
addressing one specific issue. If you have more, they require all separate
appointments. That doesn't help anyone.
 Those of us with autoimmune issues, know that things tend to build on each
other and it can often be a matter of what came first, chicken or the egg.
Laura