 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
on behalf of Liliana Wells <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 5:42:56 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Anybody need some Humalog?

Adam - I live in Jackson, GA  I will be glad to give them a try as I have
no insurance.  A friend also sends me insulin; but I don't want to take her
for granted..  I will send you my address separately.   What is your full
e-mail?  Adam_Brock_alumni.baylor.edu@

 Thanks for the offer.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Adam Brock <
email @ redacted> wrote:

> I have some Humalog I don't need / can't be bothered to use.  I thought
> someone with a high ISF could make better use of this than I could.
>
> Some of it is in 300 unit Medtronic reservoirs. I usually change my site
> and
> reservoir when there's approximately 50 units left in the reservoir.  I
> felt
> bad throwing that much insulin away (especially with some people reporting
> they re-use tubing or suck insulin out of the tubing to use later), so I've
> saved the reservoirs.  These are from the past 6 months and have been
> sitting
> in my bathroom drawer unrefrigerated.
>
> I have several mostly empty Humalog vials, with less than 100 units of
> insulin.  Since I use the 300 unit reservoirs, I find it isn't worth
> dealing
> with the air bubble headaches to try and get the remaining 100 units from
> several vials into a single reservoir.
>
> I'd prefer these go to individuals without insurance as they have the
> greatest
> need.  If you are interested please let me know.  Please keep in mind I'll
> be
> shipping from Jackson, MS.  I have some cold packs I can use, but not many.
> .
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)