[IP] Anybody need some Humalog?

I have some Humalog I don't need / can't be bothered to use.  I thought
someone with a high ISF could make better use of this than I could.

Some of it is in 300 unit Medtronic reservoirs. I usually change my site and
reservoir when there's approximately 50 units left in the reservoir.  I felt
bad throwing that much insulin away (especially with some people reporting
they re-use tubing or suck insulin out of the tubing to use later), so I've
saved the reservoirs.  These are from the past 6 months and have been sitting
in my bathroom drawer unrefrigerated.

I have several mostly empty Humalog vials, with less than 100 units of
insulin.  Since I use the 300 unit reservoirs, I find it isn't worth dealing
with the air bubble headaches to try and get the remaining 100 units from
several vials into a single reservoir.

I'd prefer these go to individuals without insurance as they have the greatest
need.  If you are interested please let me know.  Please keep in mind I'll be
shipping from Jackson, MS.  I have some cold packs I can use, but not many.