[IP] for Pam

Pam,

 Thanks so much for having posted about the thigh insertion. I am sitting now,
and the part of the thigh with substantial fatty tissue is the part I am sitting
ON, and the place where my thighs touch. I can maybe pinch .25 inch on outer
thigh. I am kind of interested in giving thigh insertion a try - but scared. Did
you say your trainer was super skinny? I am not super-skinny, but slender.

Thanks again!

Signe

Sent from my iPhone