Sent from Windows Mail

From: Signe Myhren
Sent: bSaturdayb, bSeptemberb b6b, b2014 b8b:b51b bAM
To: email @ redacted

 I LOVE my iBGStar meter, but lately I have been having trouble getting test
strips. Sanofi sent me 150 free boxes, but Walgreens is a pain to deal with. I
 used to get the strips from Rite-Aid, who ordered them from a distributor named
 McKesson. For reasons no one can explain to me, Sanofi broke their contract
with
McKesson.

 I have a Bayer Contour Link meter that came with my new Medtronic pump. I am
thinking of asking my endo. for a prescription for strips to use with it. I am
wondering, though, how I could use the Capture Event feature with the Bayer
 Contour meter. That's what I do now if I want to enter a BG reading to the pump
without making it calibrate. I always go "Capture Event," "Enter BG," and plug
in the number. In this way, when I upload to Carelink, the trainer can see how
 the BG compared to the sensor glucose reading, even when I was not calibrating.
 And if I want a spare meter, a cheapie to keep at home in case the other
breaks,
what meter do I want?

Thanks!

Signe