[IP] "Last Alarm" display on Minimed 523 screen

I just got my upgraded pump, a Paradigm 523.  On my old pump, when you hit
the escape button the first line on the screen showed my last BG reading,
and the last bolus below that.  This pump shows the last alarm, "Chk Set"
which came up when I was putting the new reservoir in, 12 hours ago.  Is
there any way to clear this?  Will my pump always have the last alarm as my
primary information?  I'm not thrilled to have scroll past this every time
I want to see when I last tested or what I bolused.

Yessi
Owner of a new purple pump with an annoying display