From: "Donaldphyl aol com" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted, email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2014 3:36:41 PM
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #548

Thank you for this information, Kristin. B I will B definitely look into it.
Phyllis
In a message dated 9/6/2014 3:40:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, B

Date: B Fri, 5 Sep 2014 19:15:53 +0000 (UTC)
From: B email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] B Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #547

I don't know if anyone has been B successful getting medicare coverage for
CGM.
But...there is work afoot - B Senate Bill 2689 that would require Medicare to
cover CGM. If you go to B TuDiabetes.org and search you'll find links for
contacting your senators to B support the bill. As a person not yet
eligible, I
also recognize that B people on medicare deserve CGM with a reasonable co-pay
and what Medicare B covers, other healthplans eventually do as B well.
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)