[IP] AccuChek users w little/no insurance?

 I just found some AccuChek ultra flex infusion sets in the bottom drawer that I
didn't know I had

They are expired (04/2013)
Can anyone use them?

I found a couple of older boxes that I'll keep and use up, myself

 CONTACT ME OFF LIST, as I don't read the list posts as quickly as I do personal
emails, due to serious family health issues at my place

MichelleS
dx Jan 1969, I think
(i've slept since then, and my memory escapes me....often)