[IP] DO as my doc?

 There should be no problem with a DO writing your pump supply orders. As long
as they are trained pumping issues, that is all that is required.  That is why
my supplies were always done through my CDE. She has moved out of state and my
new doctor in the same practice is a DO, and they said ordering supplies will
not be a problem. I am on Medicare and live on the western slope of Colorado.

Maribeth