From: d-d <email @ redacted>
Sender: <email @ redacted>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:46:52
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Animas Inserts

Yes, the excess amount of plastic is bad.  Did you know that we can't
flush our tubing down the toilet, either? :-)

I use Comforts and T-sets, neither of which has an automatic inserter.
Comforts have less plastic, and they are inserted at an angle.  T-sets
(made by Applied Diabetes Research) have a big round plastic cup of
sorts that the inserter needle snaps into for disposal.  They are
inserted at 90 degrees and while there is no auto inserter device, I
just slap it against mystomach and it goes right in without pain.  The
tubing on the t-sets is slimmer.

Denise Br.