Re: [IP] Test Strips

> Just after July 1, I decided to get test strips from a place that Medicare
> said would mail them for free. I picked Jade Diabetic Supplies and gave
> them all the info.<snip>
> I do have a prescription for strips at Walgreens. Today I picked up 300
> UltraLink Test Strips for $12.49. Looks like I'll be getting my strips
> from Walgreens from now on.

If you have a Medigap insurer, it will take care of the 20% Medicare does
not pay. If you do, then this Walgreen's is not filing it correctly or you
would not be paying anything.

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/BooksByJan   http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps