[IP] Kaiser DME and IP Awareness

I was ordering my supplies from Kaiser's DME department yesterday and was
discussing expired test strips. Bonnie (in the Bay Area office) told me
that I could donate them, or use them, and proceeded to give me the name
of an agency that distributes donated medical supplies. When I mentioned
that I knew I could donate them to IP, I was a bit surprised that she'd
never heard of Insulin Pumpers. I gave her the pertinent info, which she
was happy to receive. She told me she'd give it out as she talks to
pumpers.

Isn't there some kind of outreach by IP to DME suppliers, doctors offices,
etc? Think of the increase in membership, donations, and fundraising
dollars if a little promotion was done.
Valerie