Re: [IP] Advil vs Tylenol anyone?

My kidney doctor has had me off insaids (Advil, naproxen) for more than 6
years and my kidneys have actually improved slightly.  I am around 40%
efficiency now when I was at 38%.  I use aspirin ( 325) because I also have
a Dexcom.  For real pain I have Tramadol which is a prescription but works
when aspirin doesn't and it's not a narcotic, and doesn't affect my
driving.  Interesting is that Tramadol is also prescribed for cats and dogs
in pain where aspirin or tylenol is not a good idea.

--

Kourdt Howell

*The 7 Dangers to Human Virture*

*1) Wealth without work.*