RE: [IP] Small point about new BG strip vials

I have to agree with Jean.  The only change I would like is to make the
container just a tad thinner so it will fit in the case better, especially
with the Contour Next.  For me, it's a struggle to get it zipped shut
because of the diameter of the container.

Sue
else's life."

<<I have just the opposite feeling. For years I have taken one 25-strip
container and merged it with another to have 50 in one container.  I LOVE
the new packaging and have absolutely no problem getting strips out.>>

Jean Roseman