Re: [IP] Re: Small point about new BG strip vials

Barbara
 I like to have 50 test strips in one container. I have big fingers and simply
open the container and shake some of them out away but not completely out of the
container. I just pick one and turn the container right side up again. I've
never thought about placing my finger inside it. Good luck

Oliver

Sent from outer space