Re: [IP] Change in IV Prep?

----- Original Message -----

> From: Laddie Lindahl <email @ redacted>
>
> Over the past couple of months, I find that my Silhouette infusion sets
> stick tons more than they used to and often leave red marks when I pull
> them off. I've never had problems with infusion sets not sticking for the
> three days I wear them. But I've also never had any problems getting them
> off after three days. Right now I often find that I am ripping them off my
> skin and they really don't want to come off.

 I have been using IV Preps before inserting my sets for the last 7 years. I
have not noticed a difference in the wipes but my wipes are 3 - 6 months old. I
didn't order any from Minimed when I reordered supplies in August because I had
gotten a box the previous order and then I found another partially full box in
my closet. I usually just rip off my sets in the shower.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987