Re: [IP] re: MM to Omnipod Advice

 Well, I've been using a minimed for almost 8 years (I'm on my second), and I've
been very happy with their customer service. I'll be due fe a new pump in
February and will probably go with minimed again. I'll be paying attention to
what pele say about the tslim, but won't go with omnipod or animas because they
don't have the larger reservoir size.

Stacey

Sent from my iPad