[IP] Searching for a way to purchase a OneTouch UltraLink meter

 I use a Paradigm 522 pump. My OneTouch Ultralink meter was inside my backpack
which was stolen. I understand that Minimed is now apparently contracted to the
Bayer ContourLink. I receive One Touch Ultra test strips through the VA and I
don't believe they offer Bayer strips. Does anyone know where I can purchase a
OneTouch UltraLink meter. I've found no help from OneTouch's website. Thanks.

David Harris
(910) 224-8974