Re: [IP] Re: Cataract Surgery & Floaters

Maryle and other cataract surgery people,
Did or do you have trouble with tearing after the surgery? I have a few
years before I go under this particular knife but I wonder about the
tearing. Is it just older surgery techniques that produce this side effect
-- my Mom and many of her friends have it and seem to think it goes with
the operation.

Thanks,
Diane