[IP] Re: Cataract Surgery & Floaters

Hi, Lion,

I had cataract surgery last year.

 I also had had two floaters much earlier. They were blobs in my vision and
eventually my brain got used to them and I don't notice them very much.

 The cataract surgery made no difference in the floaters. They are still there
as before and act the same as before.

 Hope your surgery goes well. Cataract surgery is the best surgery I ever had.
Well done. Some hassle to be careful afterward for a while but such an
improvement in vision.

Maryle
Dexcom, Spirit