[IP] Change in IV Prep?

This post is partially in response to Kurt Adam's Sept 1 post that asked
about removing Medtronic sets.

I have been using a Medtronic pump with Silhouettes for eight years and
have used IV Prep continuously except for the few months it was recalled
and not available a year or two ago.

Over the past couple of months, I find that my Silhouette infusion sets
stick tons more than they used to and often leave red marks when I pull
them off. I've never had problems with infusion sets not sticking for the
three days I wear them. But I've also never had any problems getting them
off after three days. Right now I often find that I am ripping them off my
skin and they really don't want to come off.

On my last two infusion sets I just used regular alcohol wipes instead of
IV Prep. They came off easily and what I call normally after three days.
They left no red marks at all.  So I really don't think it is a change in
the infusion set adhesive. I haven't changed soaps or lotions, so I wonder
if IV Prep has changed and has more "stick-um" power than it used to.

Is this happening with anyone else or is it just weird me?