Re: [IP] Verio IQ

Yes, I am on MCHA.  I got my Ping in 2009 while I was still on BC/BS of
MN. The first time that I went to get strips from Walgreens after
switching to MCHA, they told me that I was supposed to be on Contour.
But...I needed One Touch strips to be able to use the remote for the
Ping.  I asked Medica, and they sent Walgreens an override so that I
could get One Touch strips from Walgreens.

When I got a Dexcom in 2010, Edgepark asked me if I would like to get
test strips from them.  The price at Edgepark was much higher than at
Walgreens, so I stuck to Walgreens.

I am hoping to be able to get t:slim cartridges anywhere but Edgepark. I
asked Medica why they would reimburse Edgepark for Inset infusion sets
at 3 times what Animas sells them for, but they sent a response about
in-network vs out-of-network vendors and and not address the issue.

Denise B.