RE: [IP] t:slim falls 10% daily?

Does this pump have to be charged rather than use a battery?  Who
manufactures this pump?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Denise
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 1:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] t:slim falls 10% daily?

I played with my new pump on Tuesday and set up 3 profiles, which I'm
sure the trainer and the CDE will delete and do over again.  Also, I set
up one alarm for a dinner-time bolus that I want to make sure is
delivered somewhere around suppertime.  After 5 p.m., but by 7:30 p.m.
for sure.  The t:slim is losing 10% of its charge, but other than this
one alarm, it's not doing any work.

Is this normal?  When I begin using it for basal and bolus deliveries, I
would anticipate that 10% is going to seem like a drop in the bucket.
Or...because I set up profiles, is it trying to deliver air?  I have yet
to track how long it takes for the t:slim to charge up...

Denise B.
*******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attached files are intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above in connection
with official business.  This communication may contain Sensitive
But Unclassified information that may be statutorily or otherwise
prohibited from being released without appropriate approval.  Any
review, use, or dissemination of this e-mail message and any
attached file(s) in any form outside of the Bureau of Alcohol,
Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives or the Department of Justice without
express authorization is strictly prohibited.