[IP] t:slim falls 10% daily?

I played with my new pump on Tuesday and set up 3 profiles, which I'm
sure the trainer and the CDE will delete and do over again.  Also, I set
up one alarm for a dinner-time bolus that I want to make sure is
delivered somewhere around suppertime.  After 5 p.m., but by 7:30 p.m.
for sure.  The t:slim is losing 10% of its charge, but other than this
one alarm, it's not doing any work.

Is this normal?  When I begin using it for basal and bolus deliveries, I
would anticipate that 10% is going to seem like a drop in the bucket.
Or...because I set up profiles, is it trying to deliver air?  I have yet
to track how long it takes for the t:slim to charge up...

Denise B.