 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Susan Lane
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 10:08 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] MM to Omnipod Advice

Hi, Carl, I've been using the pod for about 11/2 years and I love it.  You
say that it's easy to dislodge, but I can tell you that for me, as time
went on, I got more used to wearing them and you stop ripping them off by
mistake.  You learn to pull your pants up cautiously and when it's on your
arm, you learn how to take your shirt off without getting it stuck on the
pod.  I'm actually wearing it on my arm for the first time and I just think
a little more when dressing and undressing.  At times I will use tape when
I need some extra security.  I use Hypafix, but there are other tapes that
I've not used.

If you have any other questions, let the group know.  Susan