 company? My staff only issues the MM, but would like to be knowledgable of the
different kinds out there for future. Thanks!  Sorry I can't help with
your concerns

In a message dated 9/28/2012 9:35:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I have  changed from the MiniMed 722 to the Omnipod in the last 6 weeks, and
would  like feedback from anyone who has done the same, positive or
cautionary.  I
love not having a tube, and the PDM is easier to read than the old 722
screen. I
am finding that I can bump/dislodge the pod more easily than my  old
infusion
sites, but it seems that with no tubing to deal with, I can  use new
infusion
areas, my upper arms in particular, which I like a lot,  plus the water
proof
feature.

Anyone else have comments we can all  learn from?

-----Original Message-----
From:  email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]  On Behalf Of Trish Ober
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 8:37 AM
To:  Insulin Pumper
Subject: [IP] toenail surgery

Janet -

You  asked about toenail removal - I was thinking about this a year ago
also -
I  haven't had it done yet as the podiatrist showed me how to keep about
1/4  of
the side of my toenail cut clear down - it isn't easy to do - and of  course
you have to be able to get "contorted" to be able to see and hold  your foot
really good to cut the nail yourself - however it has worked for  me so far.
Anyway - I googled something along the lines of "toe nail  surgery" or "toe
nail removal".  Amazing - but many people have wrote  about it after having
it
done - and some people even have step by step  pictures they took along the
way
during the surgery - so I would advise  googling it - you will get a really
clear "picture" and story about how it  is currently being done.

Trish

Confidentiality Notice: This  message, including any attachments, is
confidential and privileged  information intended only for review by the
designated recipient(s). If the  reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an agent  responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient,
you are hereby  notified that any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or
retention of  this email or the information contained in it is strictly
prohibited. If  you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
contact
the sender  by reply email and delete this email and any  attachments.