 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Trish Ober
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 8:37 AM
To: Insulin Pumper
Subject: [IP] toenail surgery

Janet -

You asked about toenail removal - I was thinking about this a year ago also -
I haven't had it done yet as the podiatrist showed me how to keep about 1/4 of
the side of my toenail cut clear down - it isn't easy to do - and of course
you have to be able to get "contorted" to be able to see and hold your foot
really good to cut the nail yourself - however it has worked for me so far.
Anyway - I googled something along the lines of "toe nail surgery" or "toe
nail removal".  Amazing - but many people have wrote about it after having it
done - and some people even have step by step pictures they took along the way
during the surgery - so I would advise googling it - you will get a really
clear "picture" and story about how it is currently being done.

Trish

 Confidentiality Notice: This message, including any attachments, is
confidential and privileged information intended only for review by the
designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or
retention of this email or the information contained in it is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately contact
the sender by reply email and delete this email and any attachments.