[IP] toenail surgery

Janet -

You asked about toenail removal - I was thinking about this a year ago also -
I haven't had it done yet as the podiatrist showed me how to keep about 1/4 of
the side of my toenail cut clear down - it isn't easy to do - and of course
you have to be able to get "contorted" to be able to see and hold your foot
really good to cut the nail yourself - however it has worked for me so far.
Anyway - I googled something along the lines of "toe nail surgery" or "toe
nail removal".  Amazing - but many people have wrote about it after having it
done - and some people even have step by step pictures they took along the way
during the surgery - so I would advise googling it - you will get a really
clear "picture" and story about how it is currently being done.

Trish