Re: [IP] Diabetes Update Mini Health Expo

I went to school for a while at 9 mile and Evergreen, 30 years ago! This
address sounds closer to 11 or 12 mile. Not that I could make it tomorrow,
being in Louisville and all, but brought back memories. Dennis Thanks to all
you who have mentioned not allowing political comments. I wholeheartedly
agree. I would hate to have to leave the group because I don't want to hear
that kind of stuff. This disease is hard enough to deal with as is.