From: "Sue Leferson" <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 18:18:59
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Holiday wishes

Thank you so much Siles.  L' Shana Tovah to you and to all who are
celebrating!

Sue

On October 15th, I will be walking to STOP diabetes.  If you can, please
help me reach my goal by supporting me for this year's Step Out: Walk to
STOP Diabetes. Please go to my Web Page at
<http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Sue> http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Sue and
click on "Click Here to Sponsor Me"  Complications of diabetes KILLED my dad
in March this year; don't let this happen to YOUR loved ones.

Thank you!