Re: [IP] Medicare & insulin

Gilda - your explanation helps understand the payment for insulin when an
infusion pump is used - treating it as an infusion drug. I live in Chandler
and saved the Walgreen's Part B billing phone # (someone on IP had shared
the Walgreen's Medicare Part B billing phone # in Illinois). They were very
helpful and my insulin is now filled at my local Walgreen's under Part B
(and with my BC/BS supplement I have no co-pay either). When I was having
problems with CVS (I think they stopped accepting Medicare assignment) I
didn't even think to try Target. Thankfully I had kept the phone # for the
Walgreen's billing and they worked with my pharmacy. WALGREEN'S BILLING,
Danville IL, 1-888-281-0590, Part B Medicare Billing.

Shirley, dx age 5, 1954; Animas 1250 Sept. 2005; Animas Ping, Oct. 2010