Re: [IP]Correction of leaking insulin bottles

             Every few days I take a syringe and remover the plunger. Then I
put the needle with the barrel  into the rubber stopper this allows
            the air pressure to equalize in the bottle.  It happens so fast
I do not know if air is going in or out. When this is done it is easier to
            with draw the correct dose.

            I have been taking insulin  in different amounts for 56 years
most of the time on multiple shots each day and meal.
            Charles in Chico CA