From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jennee
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:17 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:

just bc I like numbers --- 7 000 units a day is 291 units an hour :) no
wonder you need the pump!
4 units a minute is your basal ;)

but you probably use that for carbs too ..
I wonder REALLY what the most prescribed insulin is. like the guiness
record... there has to be one. theres a record for everything.
I know theres a record for the most shots (injections) in a year. we have
them beat for sure...

~Jennee~