Re: [IP] Rx for insulin

I bet there are lots of pharmacists who have never filled a syringe who
think that if there are 1000 units (10 ml.) of insulin in a bottle, it's
possible to get all 1000 units out.  I have been experiencing drips
lately out of every bottle of Humalog that I use.  Stick a needle in,
and insulin rushes out. I estimated that I am losing about 60-80 units
of insulin per bottle.  Denise