Re: [IP] infusion sets

That's a YMMV (your mileage may vary) question. Different people swear
by different sets. For me, the Quick-sets with 9 mm cannula work
great. The silhouettes, which I tried for about a month, never lasted
more than 2 days (often less) and gave me lots of tunneling (insulin
coming back out to the skin along the cannula.) Sof-sets worked, but I
got a violent rash from the adhesive holding them on. Others have
exactly the opposite experience. Haven't tried the other sets; they
came out later. I personally think the companies should sell (or offer
the option of sending with new pumps) an "assortment pack" with about
3 sets of each kind for new pumpers to try out. The important thing is
what set works for YOU.
On Sep 30, 2010, at 7:02 AM, Michael Wilson wrote:

> I'm getting ready to start using the Revel 723 and have a question
> about
> infusion sets. I would like to know the pros and cons of using the
> soft tee
> and the quick set and which one you use. I'm just getting traning on
> Friday so
> any help would be appreciated
> Thanks to a wonderful group
> Michael