 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Michael Wilson
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:03 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] infusion sets

I'm getting ready to start using the Revel 723 and have a question about
infusion sets. I would like to know the pros and cons of using the soft tee
and the quick set and which one you use. I'm just getting traning on Friday so
any help would be appreciated
 Thanks to a wonderful group
Michael

 The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby (a) notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action with respect to the content of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful, and (b) kindly requested
to inform the sender immediately and delete any copies. Coherent is neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.