[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #965

Now that the  2010 Healthcare Bill has passed, many call it 'Obamacare'
possibly many of us will be facing new prescription requirements and in the
Washington DC Congress and USA President few Doctors will be found
however many of us, perhaps all of us will face requirements that were
Previously seldom or completely unheard of.  We allowed the doors to be
open and now we must live with the Law that was passed.
Sorry for the Politics however we are now very much under the
Washington DC wisdom.

WD (Bill) Shaneyfelt
email @ redacted